Our Refund and Terms of Sales Policy
These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Products and Services provided by Splattered Paint Marketing.
- “Digital Products” refers to videos, software or tools that you have been provided or granted access to.
- “Digital Services” refers to any marketing process, strategy, development, creation or management of an online entity or property conducted by us on behalf of the business.
- All free advice is provided “as is” with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. Splattered Paint Marketing takes no responsibility for your own implementation of any advice in your business or the outcomes of such implementation.
- When you purchase access to any Digital Product you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. If you purchase a software with login credentials, you may not publish or share access or your login details with anyone else.
- By purchasing a product or service, we may ask for permission to use your business in publicity materials or listing your company as a customer on the Splattered Paint Marketing website.
- Splattered Paint Marketing reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time.
- Any Digital Products which are purchased on a subscription basis will be subject to the following terms:
- “Monthly” subscriptions will be charged each month on the same day as the day of the month when subscription was first activated.
- “Annual” subscriptions will be charged each year on the same day and month as the day and month as when subscription was first activated.
- If the charge is scheduled for a day that does not exist in the month being charged (for example the 31st June), then the charge will instead occur on the last day of that month.
- For any customer inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We take your privacy very seriously. If you opt in to receive information about related products, services, or marketing news from Splattered Paint Marketing, we will occasionally email you about related offers we feel might benefit your business. You are free to opt out of email communication any time.
- We will never sell, rent or share your confidential personal or business information.
- All payments for our products and services are processed through Stripe or PayPal.
- Splattered Paint Marketing does not retain or store any financial or credit card information at all. Rest assured your purchases are handled by the internet’s most trusted payment providers.
Our policy is not to offer refunds on digital products or services. We stand behind our products and marketing services and your satisfaction with them is extremely important to us.
Since our products are digital goods delivered via Internet access or download, or a digitally-provided service which are non-tangible, we offer no refunds.
Once you purchase a product or service from us, we immediately put time and effort into your purchase, therefore “time invested” cannot be refunded.
We are unable to process refunds or partial refunds in the following situations:
- You no longer need the purchased product or service.
- You found another product or service you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product or service provided.
- You don’t have the correct software (as described) to open or use the product.
- You bought an item “on accident”, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You got charged for a Free Trial that expired or is past its promotional date.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your own internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- You ask for a partial refund because you did not use all of the product.
Any refund exception requests made after you have purchased a service or downloaded a product will be handled on a case by case basis and may only be issued at our sole discretion which are extremely rare.
Please contact us if you feel your refund request may be warranted.
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with your downloadable purchase, please contact us.
Splattered Paint Marketing takes great pride in providing products that are high quality and easy to use, and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase,
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
Please note that we will permanently close accounts and access from which we have received any chargebacks. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account or access until the dispute is resolved.
If you filed a chargeback on accident, please contact your bank, card issuer, Stripe or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-activate your service.
We’re committed to making sure you have a great experience from Splattered Paint Marketing, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase or subscription, we want to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries within 24 hours during normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5 pm EST.